Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Back at it a second time.

Once upon a time...
I used to have a mom blog. I would say it was about 6 or 7 years back. I enjoyed blogging, meeting other bloggers, and being on social media. My blog had a small group of steady visitors, so it was not a popular blog but it was mine. When I had my second son, I had quit keeping up with my blog on even a semi-regular basis. I had to take some for my family and re-evaluate. It feels like we are more settled in life for me to have this hobby which I have missed dearly. Two rowdy boys, same wonderfully patient husband, 5 moves later, and too many different groups of friends to count, we're finally starting to get a little more normal back in our lives. I am not sure yet which direction I want this blog to go, but right now I will just enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik